Saturday, August 15, 2009

Writting

'Writing is easy. All you do is stare at a blank sheet of paper until drops of blood form on your forehead.'

-Gene Fowler-


So this quote, it suits me lol. What I mean is, that i like to write. I am very fond of creative writing, which for me extend to poems to short stories. I had to to a short story for my AP English class senior year and I loved it. It helps me get all my imagination on paper and show what really is in my mind. I don't know why I like doing it, I just do and that is enough for me. I will give you an excerpt of my short story that I wrote...


"...2017, I was working on research that I had been doing from home to college and since. I had done it, discovered the final Element, I decided to name it Jenovium. I named it after a villain in a Final Fantasy game that I loved to play when I was younger. That day was good, but I got something in the mail that day that made it the worst. I opened an invitation to a wedding, at first I thought it was to Adam and Christina’s, but I remembered they just went to the justice of the peace, no big wedding for them. A ball of pure lead formed in my stomach. I was sweating and dizzy, I had to sit down and take a drink of water. It read, “Brian, I know we have grown apart, but I want you to be there for me. Please come to the wedding, it would mean so much to both of us. Please come! Your friend, Brittney Millennia.” I was stunned that she would dare to think that things were ok. So I wrote her back saying I cannot due to the fact that my discovery is sending me to Spain. I was not lying; I went to Spain that weekend and was there for a year. I was there solo otro vez (all by myself) and worked with a Spanish Chemist, during that year..."


Hop you enjoyed

Любовь Всегда

Нафаня

No comments:

Post a Comment